Visit the villas of the Veneto region!
Spend two days in an 18th-century stately home built by Venetian patricians to serve as a summer country retreat close to the banks of the placid river Brenta.
Take part in an unforgettable tour along the River Brenta on the modern Burchiello river boat to enjoy the artistic and architectural heritage of this northern Italian region and its natural scenery and learn about the history of the Venetian mainland and its splendid old country estates.
The package includes:
- 1 night in a ‘classic’ double room;
- 1 traditional Venetian ‘spritz’ aperitif (to welcome you to the Veneto);
- 1 half-day tour on the ‘Burchiello’ river boat;
- Guidebook illustrating the Riviera del Brenta district and local Venetian villas.
Price per person:
From Sunday to Thursday 25% discount Euro 119,00-25%= 89,00 per person
- Children (aged 6 to 17): 65.00 Euro (w/ a bed added to the ‘classic’ double room);
- Upgrade for the de-luxe, family room with Jacuzzi tub: 75.00 rather than 65.00 Euro;
- Second child – only family deluxe rooms with a Jacuzzi: + 55.00 Euro;
On request: transportation to your destination with the Villa Gasparini shuttle service.
Villa Gasparini Shuttle Service
‘Superior’ room: 10.00 Euro per person
De-luxe room with a Jacuzzi bath tub: 20.00 Euro per person