If you decide to spend some time visiting or staying at the Venetian villas close to Venice you would do well to consider a visit to this magnificent city, crossing the lagoon by boat!
From Fusina, at the mouth of the River Brenta, it is possible to reach the Zattere district in just 20 minutes.
Two days in the heart of the mainland Riviera del Brenta and a tour of the city of Venice accompanied by a guide, who will make sure you do not get lost in the fascinating maze of alleyways and backstreets of this mediaeval ‘metropolis’.
The walk in the city ends at one of the city’s taverns, where visitors can try Venetian cicchetti (canapé appetizers and small, fish/meat/vegetable side dishes served with an aperitif) and an ombra de vin (a glass of wine).
Available every day (arranged by request)
The package includes:
- 1 night in a ‘classic’ double room
- Tickets (return) for the Terminal Fusina – Zattere ferry crossing (20 minutes)
- a local guide for two hours
- a visit to a tavern, tasting local canapé appetizers and wine
- some free time for shopping and other activities from 12.30 onwards
- return by boat to Fusina
- return to the hotel with your own means of transport
Price per person:
120.00 Euro (109.99 Euro p.p. at a discount of 10%)
- upgrade to a Family-deluxe room with Jacuzzi tub: 95.00 Euro
- second child in a Family-deluxe room with Jacuzzi tub: 75.00 Euro
- (if needed) transportation to Fusina with the Villa Gasparini shuttle service.
- additional bed in a ‘classic’ double room: 85.00 Euro;
- ‘Superior’ room: 5,00 Euro p.p.
- ‘Deluxe’ room with a Jacuzzi tub: 10.00 Euro p.p.