Stay at a Venetian villa very close to Padua and Venice.
Do not lose an opportunity to walk around the historic centre of Padua, the city of scholars, scientists and learned men and women since mediaeval times and the site of one of Europe’s oldest universities, founded in 1222.
Visitors to the city may also be interested in viewing the fresco decorations painted by Giotto in the early 14th century in the Scrovegni Chapel and visiting some of the city’s ancient palaces and buildings, the Prato della Valle gardens and the Pontifical Basilica where the earthly remains of Saint Anthony are preserved in a tomb located inside a vast international shrine.
Service provided on request: Thursday and Saturday
The package includes:
- 1 night in a ‘classic’ double room;
- a 2-hour walk around the city with a local guide:
- aperitif in the city centre.
Price per person:
120.00 Euro (109.99 Euro p.p. at a discount of 10%)
- upgrade to a Family-deluxe room with Jacuzzi tub: 89.00 Euro
- second child in a Family-deluxe room with Jacuzzi tub: 69.00 Euro
- (if needed) transportation with the Villa Gasparini shuttle service.
- additional bed in a ‘classic’ double room: 79.00 Euro;
- ‘Superior’ room: 5,00 Euro p.p.
- ‘Deluxe’ room with a Jacuzzi tub: 10.00 Euro p.p.