- In-room tastings available
- Jacuzzi with chromotherapy and ozone therapy
- Non-smoking room
- Bed sheets are sanitized at each linen change
- Reading pillows
- Dust mite resistant pillows, upholstered in natural cotton fibre.
- Pillows (on request): dust mite resistant rounded memory foam pillow in natural latex;
traditional rounded pillow; ergonomic memory foam; soft natural material and Comforel
- Hypoallergenic mattresses with individually nested pocket carbon springs.
- Upholstered in natural cotton fibre
- Disposable slippers on request
- Bath wrap with dragonflies on request
- Door key card lock
- Soundproof windows
- LCD and satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer, minibar, safe deposit box
- Air conditioning
Magenta / pink elements, in line with the hotel’s masculine / feminine duality and the juxtaposition of opposites, enhance the ‘Chic’ identity of this second ethnic-style room. Here too, the headboard was skilfully carved from wood booths by local craftsmen. Under the beamed ceiling there is a large double bed with original Moroccan tea tables used as bedside tables, and an original Chinese food trolley to be used as a shelf. In the bathroom, a late 19th-century style elegant hot-air-balloon-shaped aviary / candle holder is perfect for your moments of relaxation.