- Quietly located at the back
- In-room tastings available
- Non-smoking room
- Bed sheets are sanitized at each linen change
- Reading pillows
- Dust mite resistant pillows, upholstered in natural cotton fibre.
- Pillows (on request): dust mite resistant rounded memory foam pillow in natural latex;
traditional rounded pillow; ergonomic memory foam; soft natural material and Comforel
- Hypoallergenic mattresses with individually nested pocket carbon springs.
- Upholstered in natural cotton fibre
- Disposable slippers on request
- Bath wrap with dragonflies on request
- Door key card lock
- Soundproof windows
- LCD and satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer, minibar, safe deposit box
- Air conditioning
The magenta / pink colour of this Deluxe room is one of the two iridescent colours associated with the Dragonflies theme that here represents the feminine part of the couple. The tornado of July 2015 destroyed the frame and literally blew up the picture with a portrait of a lady. The canvas we recovered has now a vintage frame and an overall pop art style.
A corner of the bathroom shows dragonflies flying, hand-painted by a local woman artist.
The headboard, bedside tables, mini desk, mirror, crystal chandelier and the wardrobe too have all been carefully restored and restyled.